Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I order free samples?
- What is a default shipping address?
- What is a default credit card?
- What if my promotion code does not work?
- Can I have more than one Billing address?
- Can I have more than one shipping address?
- How can I add a shipping address to my address list?
- Can I delete an address from my address list?
- How do I make changes to an address in my list?
- How do I cancel an order?
- As a registered customer, what are my other benefits?
- Can I place an order without registering my account?
- I already have an account with you. Do I need to register myself again on your web store?
- How can I place an order without using the website?
- What should I do if I forget my password?
- How do I return or exchange an item?
- How can I see what I've ordered in the past?
- How do I change my Key West Aloe account information?
How do I order free samples?
Once you have completed your ordered, you may select up to 3 free samples from the shopping cart page before you checkout.
What is a default shipping address?
You may have specified more than one shipping address in your account information. The default shipping address is the address to which your order will be shipped unless you select another shipping address for this order.
What is a default credit card?
You may have specified more than one credit card in your account information. The default credit card is the card that will be charged with the value of your order unless you select another credit card to be charged for this order.
Can I have more than one billing address?
No. You cannot have more than one billing address. But you can change your billing address by editing it.
Can I have more than one shipping address?
Yes. You can specify as many shipping addresses as you want.
How can I add a shipping address to my address list?
To add a shipping address, click on Account Info. The details of your account are displayed. Click on the Add New Shipping Address button to add a new shipping address.
Can I delete an address from my address list?
No. You cannot delete any address but you could change it by editing it.
How do I make changes to an address in my list?
To edit an address, click on Account Info. The details of your account are displayed. Click on the Edit button below the address that has to be changed.
How do I cancel an order?
You usually have less than 24 hours to cancel an order before it's shipped, the exception being weekends. Orders placed on weekdays, before 12 noon, are processed and shipped that day.
To cancel an order, you must contact customer service by telephone at (800) 445-2563, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, and they will give you further information.
What are the benefits of registration?
We understand how valuable your time is and our registration has been designed to take up not more than a few minutes of your time. Once you have registered with us, you need not give your address and credit card details on future visits to our shop. This will save you the trouble of entering this information on every purchase you make from us.
Can I place an order without registering my account?
You can check out anonymously if you choose. You will need to supply your email, billing and shipping addresses every time you order from us but it will not be saved on our server.
I already have an account with you. Do I need to register myself again on your web store?
No. If you already have an account with us, contact our Customer Service at (800) 445-2563, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time; they will give you your login name and password. You can login and then change your password.
How can I place an order without using the web site?
We will be happy to take your Key West Aloe order over the phone. Please call us at at (800) 445-2563, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
What should I do if I forget my password?
If you are a registered user and have forgotten your password, go to the Login page and simply type in your Login Name or your default E-mail address under "I am a registered user but forgot my password" and click on submit. We will send your password to your default E-mail address.
How do I return or exchange an item?
Read all about our simple process for returns and exchanges.
How can I see what I've ordered in the past?
If you have placed orders through our web site since July 2, 2011, simply sign in to your Key West Aloe account and click on your Order History.
How do I change my Key West Aloe account information?
Sign in to your Key West Aloe account, then click Name, Email, Password to change that information.
What if my promotion code doesn't work?
There are a few reasons why a promotion code may not work. Please consider the following:
- Limits per Customer: Some of our promotions, especially paper coupons received in Key West, require that you register and/or sign in to the website in order to use the coupon. These coupons are usually limited to a single use per customer.
- Expired: Most of our promotions have an expiration date. Please confirm that the promotion code you have is not expired.
- Products Selected: Many of our promotions involve specific products. Please carefully read any buy "x" get "y" free offers and others where the specific product and/or size of product is specified.
- Did the coupon already apply? After you enter the coupon, you should see the confirmation in red across the top of the screen above the list of your cart items. You will see the net effect of your coupon, if applied, when you scroll down so you can see your total. Please scroll down to be sure that the coupon did not already apply.
- Is the promotion for free shipping? Please make sure you have selected a shipping method before applying the coupon.
- Need more help? Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 800-445-2563.